Monday, September 17, 2012

31 Days of...

Lately I had been thinking it would be good to take a month and blog EVERY SINGLE DAY.  So, imagine my surprise when I discovered a whole network of bloggers doing just that for the month of October over at The Nester!  If you want to follow along, starting October 1st I will be blogging every day for 31 days about a topic I'm passionate about:


(Like the name?  My good friend thought it up.  She's doing her own 31 days for the second year in a row.  You can follow her 31 days at Imperfect Homemaking.)

For 31 days I will be sharing things I've learned along the way of my own personal health journey, as well as recipes and the benefits of changing your diet.  As well, for the 31 days I will be embarking on my own personal challenge, which will involve not eating any refined sugar, caffeine (dark, healthy chocolate excluded of course! ;) ) and junk food.  What about you? Are you up for the challenge? Do you want to spend the month of October choosing a healthier way to eat?

Although I can eat some pretty healthy/unique food, the past year with pregnancy and keeping up with three kids, I've found myself more often than not stuffing my face with pastries and chocolate to get through the day.  I am ready to jump back into a diet that will encourage a feeling of wellness, and not the opposite.

I hope you will join me in my adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment